Unfortunately, getting your own deck and diving right into reading complex spreads without any training is not as easy as it would seem.
Newcomers can, initially, get overwhelmed by the process. There are numerous spreads available for use while reading cards, and memorizing and applying them can take some time.
We recommend starting with some simple spreads that only involve Three-Cards. These spreads are just as effective as the larger scaled spreads, just with less cards involved.
These cards are normally read from left to right, and each one has a unique significance, while all having some connection that ties them together.
The cards should be placed horizontally, going from the card on the far left to the one on the right.
Tarot spreads with Three-Cards are an excellent method to advance beyond single card readings and begin delving deeper into the art of tarot.
15 Three-Card Spreads For Beginners
When learning how to read tarot spreads, a fantastic place to start is with these 15 simple three-card spreads.
1. Your Past – Your Present – Your Future
The first card will tell you about your past, the second about your current situation, and the final card will give you insight into what the future holds.
2. Your Mind – Your Body – Your Spirit
The first card will tell you about emotional state, the second about your physical form, and the third about your spirit.
3. Your Conscious – Your Subconscious – Your Superconscious
The first card will reveal your conscious thoughts, the second will look into your subconscious thoughts, and the third will reveal your superconscious thoughts.
1. Strengths – Weaknesses – Moving Forward
The first two cards will look at the strengths and weaknesses of the way you are currently living. The third will advise you on how to progress.
2. Your Present Situation – Potential Obstacles – How To Progress
The first card will describe your current situation, while the second card will reveal what is stopping you from achieving your dreams. The last card will teach you how to push through.
3. Your Present Situation – The Next Steps – The Result
The first card describes your current situation, the second will reveal what steps need to be taken to move forward, and the third will reveal what results will take place following this.
Relationships And Love
1. Your Role – Their Role – The Relationship In Summary
The first two cards will outline the roles that you and your partner perform in the relationship, while the last card sums up the relationship as a whole.
2. What You Want/Need – What They Want/Need – Where Your Relationship Is Heading
The first two cards will reveal what you and your partner are seeking, respectively, and the final card will reveal what will ultimately happen in the relationship.
3. What Strengthens The Relationship – What Weakens The Relationship – What You Need To Pay Attention To
The first cards outline the strengths and weaknesses, while the final card states what needs to be addressed overall.
1. Financial Issues In Your Life – Financial Strengths In Your Life – Finding Abundance
The first two cards will outline the strengths and weaknesses of your finances. The final card will state what needs to happen next.
2. Your Current Situation – Your Future/Ideal Career Path – How To Get There
The first card will state your situation right now, the second will state your future career, and the third will show you how to achieve this.
3. Factors Holding You Back – What Makes You Unique – How To Move Forward
The first card will state what, exactly, is stopping you from progressing in your career. The second card states what makes you unique, and the third will help you progress.
1. Where You Are Currently – What You Aspire To Be – How To Achieve This
The first card will outline your life right now, the second will state where you wish you were, and the third will teach you how to get there.
2. What You Aspire To Be – What Is Holding You Back – How To Overcome These Obstacles
The first card will state what you want in life, the second will state what is stopping you, and the third will show you how to actually get there.
3. The Help You Need – The Obstacles You Will Face – Your Untapped Potential
The first card will reveal what help you need in life, the second will state what obstacles stand in your way, and the third will reveal the potential you hold.
Those were our top 15 picks for simple three-card tarot spreads. Read through each of them, and put them to practice.
Once you become familiar with these spreads, you can begin to move onto more intricate spreads.
We hope you found this article helpful.
- 717 Numerology - April 1, 2023
- 1234 Meaning Bible - April 1, 2023
- 21 Meaning Numerology - April 1, 2023